Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where the F did my old blogspot account go?

I can't find it. I tried Googling some pieces of what I could remember from it (the one blog entry I published, my username...or so I think is my username). My "About Me" tab was pretty kick-ass too. I had pictures of my old hamster, Benny, and the mini bio I did on myself was brief and a tad inventive.

I'd be really happy and appreciative if someone could find it for me. My front page was titled JalouSe-e. I named it after the French magazine called Jalouse. The main colours were forest green and black, if that matters at all... If this magically happened, I'd be impressed/surprised/genuinely touched by the kindness of strangers.

This probably won't happen. So I guess I'll just continue blogging..

No comments:

Post a Comment