Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pocket full of stars

1. You make me laugh even when I'm mad.. quite the accomplishment, I would say.

2. The worst thing we could ever say to one another is "I'm going on a diet."



3. I honestly love you quite a bit and when we wake each other up in the morning starting with our hi's that nobody else would get, it makes me do the *bbm dance*.

4. You are gorgeous and we spend too much time together.




5. You seriously annoy the living shit out of me, but I secretly appreciate you everyday.

6. I miss you like crazy, and I sort of blame your boyfriend.


7. I hate you, you really disappointed me after all these years.

8. I'm starting to fall in love with you all over again.

9. I like how we get along really well.

10. I think you're amazing but I wish we'd see each other more often.


11. I'm proud and jealous of your ambition at the same time, but that's only because I wish I had the courage to do what you're doing.

12. I'm glad we stayed friends despite everything, I pretty much freakin' love you.

13. I hope you realize what kind of person you are and start paying attention to why some of your friends aren't friends with you anymore.

14. I'm so glad I met you.


15. We're secretly listed as Billie's siblings on Facebook.. but it really feels like we are <33

No comments:

Post a Comment