Monday, November 22, 2010

She said looks kill and I'm tryna make a killin'

Boy Wonder is finally upping his game. Yay, Boy Wonder!


I have been hibernating for the last week. Hauled up in my bedroom, laptop at my fingertips, hair in disarray, and an endless supply of hot green tea. I have occasionally gone upstairs for my feeding, but have yet to finish my term paper. UGHHhhh..!!! It's the understatement of the year to say that I have poor management skills. And that's just a nice way of saying that I'm a procrastinator.

Aside from pretending to do homework, I have made a lovely countdown for Mexico and have tacked it up onto my fridge for the world to gaze in awe:


Women definitely have a God-given instinct. It's called a women's intuition, or 'the gut feeling'. USE IT!!! It's telling you what's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment