Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The UPS Man

The UPS Man came by this morning [in all his glory] while I was still in bed getting ready for work (I use a handheld mirror because I like sitting in bed for as long as I can.) I heard the doorbell ring and my dad answer it. The UPS Man said, "You owe me $24.75." I thought I heard that in the 4 digit range, so I was thinking in my head, Did Dad finally get caught doing something? Is this the bounty hunter or some shit?

After the UPS Man left (leaving traces of gold behind him, no doubt), Dad brought in my giant box from UO and told me I owed him 25 dollars. Despite having 5 minutes prior to leaving for work, I tore shit up.

Here's my first haul EVER (also my first pair of harem pants). Everything is purchased from urbanoutfitters.com. I usually get my online purchases sent to a P.O. Box in Point Roberts, I'm so nervous and I can't help but utter the words "um" and "like" every few seconds. Bear with me..



Brands are: Staring at Stars, ByCorpus, Fletcher by Lyell, and BDG

No comments:

Post a Comment