Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I only fuck with bad bitches, no homo.


sooo.. the other day, i went to my friends' barber.. his name's marvin, btw.. i think he may be 17 or 18 but he's such a sweet kid and specializes in fades and such, does it straight out of his basement. 3 of my friends recommended him, and so i went.. and he did this for me!

everyone's been asking why.. why i decided to shave the side of my head.. and i have no real answer. just that i wanted to. i just felt like it... i could go on raving about how this is more than a physical adjustment.. but i'd rather not (at least not atm)

how does it feel now? feels fucken good. people stare. people raise their eyebrows. there's defs people who think it's gaudy and obscene. but there's also people who love it, who are saying ballsy type of move, who find it pretty badass.. and to be honest, i'm feelin pretty badass lately. i've got this attitude going on and i feel like i can do anything! i've done some pretty ridiculous things with this hair so far.. considering it's been less than a week since i've had it..

here it is, styled (for lady gaga!!!!!!) and all with my mane:

all in all.. i'm in love!!! i love stroking it.. i love the way it looks whenever i see my reflection in the mirror. i love the way it makes me feel.. like people can stop looking at me and assuming they know when i'm all about.. however, this haircut probably changes that too. they're probably all thinking i light up houses for fun and shoot up in alleyways or some shit..

i've come to many conclusions about this whole "experience". i'm not even sure if i've finished drawing all my conclusions out. but i know that whatever we change about ourselves physically, will catalyze a different reaction, a new perception, creates a new place for you in society, making a new introspection for the person in itself. we base our lives on what others think we are. if people think you are smart and beautiful, you believe that you are indeed smart and beautiful. if nobody thinks you're funny.. you must not be that much of comedian, right? there's too much self-doubt in this world.. too much competition with people you love, too much self-deprocation..

if you want to be happy, just be.

1 comment:

  1. I love your haircut and thinks it makes you look hot and edgy. Anything that gives you that extra boost of confidence and happiness is always a good choice. ;) I wish I had the guts to do that though...

    ReplyDelete