Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My heart be big, but it beat quiet.

spent the day at the gym with one of my fav girls. we decided to get a little crazy, get a little wild.. @ the Y, by joining a steps class, difficulty level = 2.5. it was ridiculously fun!!!!!!!! i was terrible though.. being honest here. i got lost during a lot of the moves (hand-eye coordination doesn't seem to be my forte) and i was laughing the whole time. the teacher actually had to come over and help me at one point.. hahaha.. talk about embarassing! and these older ladies were like "it's okay, first time's always hard!" and "don't worry, you're doing great!" says the lady directly behind me.. aka directly watching me screw up and look like a lost puppy. hahaha i loved it all..




met a few characters today too.. "did you know your phone is the dirtiest.." hahaha thanks for letting us know bud.. my absolute favourite has to be the 2 korean boys standing at the 49th bus stop. chu and i were at a light, and i pointed at one of them and was like "oh my god!! do you see how low his v-neck is???" seriously, it was around the nipple-line area.. maybe even lower. chu proceeded to say "i have those pants." he was wearing harlem pants. we were laughing so hard, "crazy koreans! hahaha" and then his friend noticed us laughing at him and told him, and he himself started laughing. and then chu said "oh my god. his friend is wearing uggs."

i turned on my laptop to reply emails but instead it turned into blogging.. tweeting.. facebook msging and tweaking my school schedule to perfection. i took a leap of faith and decided to enroll myself into a 1030am class. it's critical i attend too.. bc i failed last term and i can't afford to fail again -__- let's hope i didn't sign myself up for failure and disappointment..

and lastly, a birthday shoutout to one of my best girls.. even though she's MIA half the time and living on the eastcoast.. d <333 i love you girl, have the happiest birthday. i know you most definitely deserve it... for the hardest worker i know! it's my breaking my heart we can't celebrate it on your real birthday.. but i'll see you soon.

Feels like something's missing. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment