Friday, January 14, 2011

Boy Wonder

Things I Like About My Boyfriend

- He has a nice chiseled jaw
- He drives stick. I don't know.. I guess this is one of those weird turn-on type things?
- He sings
- He has good taste in music
- He eats a lot. At around 1:30AM every single night, he will have a full blown meal.. My hero.
- He holds both my hands at the movies. How adorable is that???? He's the one reaching for them too.
- He picks me up and spins me around, as though we're in an old-fashioned movie *swoon*
- His hands are always very warm
- He calls me 'babe' which I prefer over 'baby'
- He has very nice arms and a very nice chest. 'Nough said..
- I kind of don't like this, but it's endearing at the same time. His giant mouth. Neither of us were aware of how big his mouth was until he kissed me. His mouth encaptures mine. I can't imagine how small and insignifcant my lips must feel. And scared for that matter.. I mean, to have an entire mouth swallow you like that?
- He has the cutest double eyelids. (Yes, I am vain).
- When he has a bowl-cut and funny side bangs
- His voice. Although, it is not the voice of your average Sex God, it might as well be the voice of mine.. (Don't think dirty! His voice is really unique and sweet. I just like listening to him talk sometimes.)
- His alter ego is honestly Clark Kent. He wears those stupid large 3D-esque glasses, wears huge raincoats (and rainboots), wears his hair down, and looks like a complete dork sometimes.. But God dayummm.. under that raincoat, y'all. I'm telling ya. (DON'T THINK DIRTY...........)
- He has the cutest straight face I've ever seen! ( '__' )
- He speaks Taiwanese.. Taiwanese is so sexy out of some people's mouths (I'm telling, ya..)
- His mother knows how to make omerice
- He wears boots
- He gets my sometimes creepy and mostly really lame humour
- He is, by no means, a pussy bitch when it comes to drinking

Defs, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment