Wednesday, January 5, 2011

chaotic Kaylynn

My mother and I are currently not on speaking terms. The silent treatment is her cure for everything. My grandma is attempting to do all the mommy-ish side duties.. e.g. asking where I'm going as I put on my shoes to leav the house, making sure that I'm sleeping and eating, and the occasional "Are you seeing a boy?"

Unfortunately, my mum isn't the only person I've been fighting with. I've had a handful of fights with the boyfriend already.. it's like I'm prone to arguments! We have been fighting about "stupid" things that have led onto bigger topics.. such as, me not affectionate, me having poor organizational skills, me being inconsiderate. To make matters worse, I'm one of those feisty little shits that will keep fighting until I've got the last word. I'm also the annoying type that even when I know I'm wrong, I am defensive as fuck and will continue on with angry banter. Sometimes (like now), I even annoy myself..

Despite my antics, my boyfriend has been amazing. Although we didn't spend New Years together, I had a wonderfully random yet awesome NYE with the fam. Can't go wrong with my friends, we're always good as long as we're together. Boyfriend and I celebrated our one month on the 1st--monthaversaries, we are so lame but so happy together.

This winter break has been exceedingly unprecedented. I no longer have the desire to relish in every moment of life, that crave for life is gone. I am in constant debate whether this is just the way it goes in life, or I've somehow put a damper on myself? Crazy, to think that you make your own misery..

No comments:

Post a Comment